Trust Associate - Private Wealth Management
My client is a multi-jurisdictional private client trust business with a staff presence in Guernsey, Cayman, Switzerland and Singapore.
- Responsibility for all aspects of day to day administration of a portfolio of client cases, managing client expectations.
- Direct contact with clients, including the development of relationships with these clients, relationship managers, investment advisors, asset managers, bankers and other professional advisors.
- Proactively manage the debtor status of the client cases.
- Ensure adherence to policies and key operating procedures.
- Maintain a wide knowledge of international business matters.
- Review and manage risk relating to client cases.
- May hold position of ‘B’ signatory.
- A relevant technical qualification – or be studying (STEP, ICSA).
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Solid planning, control and organisation skills.
A salary in the region of US$80,000 + full health and pension benefits is offered.