My client is looking for an experienced Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join their busy department. Please note this role is commencing on a 3 month temporary basis.
- Responsibility for all aspects of day to day administration of a portfolio of client cases, managing client expectations.
- Direct contact with clients, including the development of relationships with these clients, relationship managers, investment advisors, asset managers, bankers and other professional advisors.
- Proactively manage the debtor status of the client cases.
- Ensure adherence to policies and key operating procedures.
- Maintain a wide knowledge of international business matters.
- Review and manage risk relating to client cases.
- May hold position of signatory.
You will have:
- A relevant technical qualification – or be studying (STEP, ICSA).
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Solid planning, control and organisation skills.
You will be:
- Computer literate
- A team player