My client is seeking an experienced shareholder services candidate to join their busy team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review AML documentation in line with the relevant AML policies and procedures.
- As the subject matter expert, liaise with the Transfer Agency teams to assist with AML related queries.
- Escalate any exceptions to Compliance and liaise with them in relation to any AML queries on behalf of the TA teams.
- Update the investor’s KYS status on the system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generate reporting used to monitor and track investor AML status.
- Monitor the reviews conducted by associates ensuring quality of assessment and timely responses.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area desirable.
- 4-6 years investor services experience essential.
- Ability to lead a team preferable.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Polished, professional manner.