My client is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Tax services practice as a Tax Senior. As an important member of the tax team, you will be helping to solve client problems in your functional area. As a Tax Senior, you will have the opportunity to provide tax related services to public and private clients in our various industry sectors. You will act as a lead member of an engagement team and be responsible for performing all aspects of the tax engagement, including planning, fieldwork, research on technical issues, drafting various tax filings, coordinating and clearing all levels of review.
As a professional employee, at certain times during the year you will be expected to work overtime beyond your normal work hours in order to meet deadlines.
The Firm is a keen supporter of continued professional development of staff achieved through firm sponsored in-house training, seminars led by highly regarded industry consultants as well as financial support to enroll in external development programs.
We offer a highly competitive annual base salary and a full range of benefits including a relocation package and 4 weeks annual paid leave. No Cayman Islands taxation will be imposed on the earnings while working in the Cayman Islands. In addition, successful candidates will also experience the enhanced lifestyle offered by the Cayman Islands.
This position will suit an outgoing person who loves an outdoor lifestyle and wants to gain greater exposure to the financial services industry as well as a diverse international work environment.
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a public practice firm.
- Exposure to the US Internal Revenue Code is desirable, but not required as training is provided in the relevant areas of taxation.
- Strong commitment to client service.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to interact with clients and staff of various levels.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in the financial services industry sector is an asset but not required.