My client is looking for an accomplished experienced Business Analyst. The role holder will be responsible for the preparation, analysis and presentation of business financials and key drivers.
The individual, as part of his/her responsibilities, will be expected to carry out the following:
- Take responsibility for the production of accurate and relevant monthly operating reports for Carrier Services and ensure that these are produced within the required timeframes.
- As directed by the CFO contributes towards monthly and quarterly forecasting, annual planning and management reporting.
- Work to implement standardized processes and formats and identify key performance indicators across all business units
- Partner with internal teams to develop business cases
- Support three and five year strategic plan and annual budget process
- Lead creation of dashboards and day to day analysis to support initiatives in market
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified chartered accountant or chartered management accountant or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience within the Telecoms industry
- Large multi-national organization experience favorable.
- Knowledge of SAP/ Hyperion an advantage
- Advanced data modeling, spreadsheet and data mining skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills