*** This opportunity is only open to Caymanian applicants***
This position reports to the Operations Manager, and will be responsible for;
- Posting trades, trade settlements, reconciliations of bank and broker accounts.
- Analyzing and resolving discrepancies.
- Minimizing security risks and losses caused by fraud, staff errors or non-compliance of procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relations, communication and co-ordination with departmental personnel, management, brokers and clients.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- The successful applicant will be a High School graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience in addition to Canadian Securities or equivalent recognized Securities qualification.
Salary Range is CI$34,620 to CI$51,900 commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Excellent benefits package including pension, health, life and disability insurance.