Seeking a temporary staff member for a period of 6 months to work in my clients (very busy) Regulatory Services department.
- Key duties will include remediation of pre-existing investor accounts and on-boarding of new accounts in accordance with FATCA and CRS standards
- Preparing and coordinating the submission of FATCA and CRS reporting to meet the 2016 deadlines.
- Liaison with clients, investors, investment managers and other third parties in various international jurisdictions.
- A university graduate with an excellent academic background.
- At least three years relevant experience in shareholder, or fund administration services in the investment funds industry and have a good understanding of FATCA, and CRS and relevant Cayman Islands regulatory requirements.
- Experience in working with due diligence and reporting requirements for funds under FATCA preferred.