Property Attorney – Grand Cayman
To provide legal advice to a leading in-house company. Reporting to the Senior Property Attorney.
- Responsible for assisting with Property, Corporate and general legal matters.
- Work on real estate matters including leasing, licensing, strata advice, acquisitions and disposals, hotel development, operation and construction matters.
- Review and advise on general corporate matters.
- Prepare and review contracts, policy and procedural development.
- Liaise with and instruct Counsel.
- Assist with corporate compliance and regulatory matters.
- 6 years relevant experience (6 PQE) working as a lawyer in Cayman or in another common law jurisdiction i.e England and Wales, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
- Experience with commercial leasing and acquisitions.
- Experience in hotel development and operations.
- Experience with financial transactions.
- In House experience is an advantage.
Salary: US $150-170k DOE