This position will report to the Head of Personal Lending and is responsible for the effective management of a diverse portfolio of personal lending facilities, helping to maximize growth and net return.
The incumbent will manage a team of lenders and administrative staff and will be actively involved in product development and marketing.
- Maintaining efficiency and accuracy, ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times, and cross-selling the Bank's products to identified customer needs.
- Support the Head of Personal Lending in the development and delivery of the Unit's business plan, and assisting in the development and maintenance of new and existing personal lending products.
- Ensuring all facilities are fully documented and, where collateral is required, full , clear and accurate instructions are passed to Credit Risk Management.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting product performance ands discerning relevant market trends.
- University degree, and/or a relevant Banking Qualification.
- Min 7 years banking experience, 3 of which to be involved in Consumer & Personal lending, preferably at Managerial Level.
- Proven ability to make accurate credit decisions and analyse risk.
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package.