Our client based in George Town is seeking a Manager – Corporate Fund Services. The position is permanent and full-time.
- Report to the MD
- Responsible for Corporate Service for Real Estate/Private Equity Funds and the SPV portfolio
- Also, responsible for a portfolio of companies for private clients
- Administrative and director services to Bahamas, BVI and Cayman corporations
- Manage a team of 2
- Ideally ICSA qualified
- Chartered secretary or those with a legal background with 5-10 years relevant experience
- Understanding of offshore vehicles particularly in Cayman, BVI and Bahamas
- Must be experienced in managing large corporate portfolios and being the first point of contact for clients
- Experience of director services
- Able to onboard new business
- Experience of managing a team
- Spanish speakers would be advantageous but not essential
Salary: US$100-120k DOE plus benefits.