My client is seeking to hire a personal assistant and general secretary on a temp to hire basis.
- Drafting legal documents;
- Organizing and coordinating meetings/travel arrangements;
- Taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings; audio transcription;
- Liaising with clients and lawyers.
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled, with at least 5 years prior legal secretarial / PA experience in a professional office environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and typing speed of 55wpm with complete accuracy.
- This post requires attention to detail, professionalism, excellent oral and written communications skills and good organisational skills.