My client is a top offshore law firm in George Town and they are seeking an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
- Undertake all administrative and secretarial tasks for a couple of partners in the corporate team.
- Assist other secretaries/ paralegals/ associates in the team.
- A minimum of 3-5 years work experience as a Legal Secretary in a law firm, preferably with a corporate/ commercial/ funds team.
- Experience in drafting legal or other professional correspondence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an above average typing speed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with 3rd parties including clients.
- Experience in working to tight reporting deadlines and meeting demanding client obligations.
- Superior organisational skills and a proven ability to work effectively in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Caymanian/status holders preferred.