|Title||Lead Technician / Consultant (automated Lifestyle)|
|Salary||Depends on Experience|
Lead Technician / Consultant in the Lifestyle Division of a large systems Firm
Your general responsibility and duties include taking the lead on the firm's Lifestyle Projects, installation, maintenance and servicing of the electronic Home and Office Automation systems in addition to working with electronic security systems such as intruder alarms, card access systems, CCTV systems and commercial fire systems where required. As such you are required to make a significant contribution to the success of the Lifestyle and Systems Departments by ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
1. Assisting the Business Development team with the quality assurance on the design, sourcing and ordering of the Home and Office Automation system equipment
2. Ensuring the quality Control maintained for the Home and Office Automation systems during installation and commissioning
3. Leading the service activity of reactive or proactive maintenance of Home and Office Automation systems
4. Executing control panel termination and programming
5. Conducting device installation and programming
6. Performing system commissioning and client demonstrations
7. Troubleshooting Home and Office Automation systems
8. Executing routine inspections and maintenance on Home and Office Automation systems
9. Performing electrical and containment works relating to security lighting, telephones, audio-visual and home automation /cabling
10. Assisting the Business Development team with the marketing of the Lifestyle and Systems Departments with the creative thinking and graphic design activities
11. Complying with all rules and regulations of firm. as well as those of the clients and execute your duties in accordance with the Company’s Rules & Regulations
12. Assisting the sales/ systems teams with analysis of jobs to identify reasons for project overages
13. Develop and maintain strong business relationships with product and equipment manufacturers, commercial and private customers
14. Ensure optimum performance of all staff on location and deployed to off-site projects
15. Completion of administration tasks and reports requested by head or department
16. Strive to achieve the completion and delivery of projects to the customer’s satisfaction and in accordance with labour, equipment and timescales provided in sales & maintenance contracts.
17. Ensure staff compliance to the policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook and the delivery of all safety training requirements
18. Performing other duties as assigned by the Management Team from time to time.
The Technical Sales Representative will be accountable to the head of department with secondary reporting lines to the President and CEO.
Qualifications / Knowledge Requirements:
1. Electronic / Audio Visual systems related Professional Certifications preferably Control4
2. Degree /professional certifications in Electronics / Building Technology.
3. Minimum of three years in an Audio Visual Customer Service environment preferably in a lead type role
4. Proven track record of successful delivery of completed automation systems
5. Good working knowledge of Electronics / Electrical / Building systems.
6. Computer literate including systems remote application software and MS Office applications and Adobe.
7. Ability to read and comprehend blue prints and construction and engineering drawings.
There may be some overseas travel required, and to be expected around the Cayman Islands.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
1. Clean, tidy and neat appearance and present a professional image of Firm to current and potential customers.
2. Professional, pleasant and courteous, as well as self-disciplined and mature.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
5. Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
6. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups and be a team player.
7. Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
8. Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
9. Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation including sets of construction and engineering drawings.
10. Valid and current clean driver’s license.
11. Able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
12. Strong aptitude to learn about new product areas.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
1. Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
2. Some light lifting of objects is required.
3. Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
4. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
|Apply to Emailemail@example.com|