Prepare financial statements and reports. Liaison with local and overseas banking and investment brokers, corporate secretarial. Provide full administration duties on the management of the Captives accounts. Act as point person for auditors.
- Understand requirements and motivations behind each client structure. Maintain and foster a good working relationship with the client and advisors. Prepare operating guidelines for each client.
- Ensure that all documentation prepared is accurate and meets the specifications of the overall structure.
- Ensure all transactions are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with instructions.
- Review financial statements for compliance with operating guidelines, ensure these are maintained, in an understandable format and delivered within time limits.
- Ensure that documentation of files is complete and that a proper filing system is maintained and kept up to date.
- Ensure proper company secretarial and legal records are maintained including statutory filings and declarations. Conduct structure reviews when preparing new documentation for approval.
- Ensure that all activities are within the client operating guidelines.
- Ensure fees for services are collected in a timely fashion.
- Keep all information regarding the company and its operations in strictest confidence.
- Ensure all aspects of the clients business is fully understood by auditors, and records and files are in order. Provide liaison between the clients, auditors and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (“CIMA”) to ensure audits are completed in a timely fashion and that all regulatory filings are done accurately.
- The successful applicant must possess professional accounting qualification together with at least five years’ industry experience and be well versed in Captive Insurance.
- The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate attention to detail and Time management and be Deadline-Oriented.
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel and an excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.