Our client, a top offshore law firm is seeking an Information Officer for a permanent, full-time position in George Town, Grand Cayman.
- You will be reporting to the Director of Information Services
- Undertake legal, business and compliance related research for the global offices of the firm
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm's Intranet and Knowledge Management system
- Provide current awareness services and ensure that lawyers are kept up-to-date with all pertinent legal and commercial information.
- Must be flexible to work on varied and challenging tasks
- Essential that the person is a team player and has excellent inter personal skills
- Applicants must have excellent IT and communication skills and can demonstrate initiative
- a degree or post graduate diploma in Information Management;
- a minimum of four years' experience working in a law library or research department;
- expertise in the use of legal research resources;
- knowledge of UK, European and Irish law.