Client Overview / Role Purpose
In House Counsel required for a financial services company in Grand Cayman. Reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for large trusts portfolios and management of staff.
- Essential that the lawyer must have a trusts background AND at least three years’ experience in trust law.
- The ideal candidate would be currently working in an offshore Trust company.
- The lawyer must be at least 3 PQE and qualified in English speaking UK/commonwealth jurisdiction and have current good standing.
- Experience with review of investment and financial statements are essential.
- AML knowledge is also necessary.
- Administration of large trust portfolio for private clients.
- Preparing annual billing and responsibility for collection.
- Involvement in Special Projects across various lines of business.
- Preparation and oversight of annual reviews on behalf of trustee.
- Onboarding new clients and processing liquidations and terminations.
Salary is in the range of US$80,000 to US$100,000 DOE plus benefits.