The successful candidate will report to the Manager – Hedge Fund Secretarial Services. This role will involve providing board support services and the day to day administration of and secretarial functions to a large portfolio of companies
- Providing corporate secretarial/registered office services to a large portfolio of investment funds;
- Preparing and attending client board meetings in the capacity of company secretary including the preparation of board packs and taking minutes of such meetings;
- Preparation of Company Resolutions, preparing and making filings with the Registrar of Companies and CIMA on a timely basis;
- Collection of A/R and co-ordination of annual invoices; and
- Perform any other duties as requested to ensure the smooth operations of the team.
- Have a proven track record of meeting tight deadlines in client facing roles;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential;
- Candidates who have experience of ViewPoint and BoardVantage will be preferred.
- Professionally qualified as a Chartered Secretary and a minimum of three years experience as a company secretary to a portfolio of investment funds.
The Cayman Islands are a British Overseas Territory in the western Caribbean Sea. The territory comprises the three islands of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman and sits south of Cuba and northwest of Jamaica. The largest of the islands, Grand Cayman, also offers the greatest professional employment opportunities.
Grand Cayman can offer a once in a lifetime opportunity to propel your career forwards in a highly sought-after income-tax free environment. You will also receive an enviable work/life balance and the incredible island-life experience!
The Cayman Islands also does not disappoint for things to see and do! All three islands offer; scuba diving, snorkeling, diving, and swimming with stingrays, starfish and sea turtles! Not to mention the world famous and incredibly beautiful Seven Mile Beach. This long stretch of pure white sand is also where you will find beach bars and restaurants.
The Cayman Islands truly offer the complete Caribbean experience!
In addition to the enviable lifestyle, island-dwellers also have the highest standard of living in the Caribbean. This could be attributed to The Cayman Islands being a popular tax haven (income and corporate tax-free) which has led to Cayman’s evolution as a major international financial centre.