My client is looking for a temporary Financial Manager who has experience with the retail side of finance for approximately 8 months - starting as soon as possible.
Reporting into the CFO and supervising up to 10 staff.
- Preparing periodic financial reports and analysis, reviewing and reconciling data, and implementing and enforcing financial controls and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget and reforecasts.
- Participate in all decision-making.
- Ensures that accounting functions and duties are accurately and promptly completed.
- Reviews financial information needed to ensure an accurate statement of the company’s financial position for senior management.
- Prepares consolidated monthly financial statements including balance sheet reconciliation, profit and loss analysis and statement of cash flow.
- Researches and resolves accounting errors and discrepancies.
- Management of the budget preparations and financial analyses. Monitors costs and expenses.
- Weekly reporting of cash balances to management.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of the company.
- Inventory control
- Ensure accurate and timely weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Helps to bridge the gap between Finance and the other departments.
Please note that only qualified accountants based on island need apply.