My client is seeking a mid-level administrator required to assist with a 3-4 month FATCA Compliance project. Candidates must have been involved with and be aware of the requirements for implementation or administration of FATCA within a previous role.
- Review customers’ information and documentation in order to identify gaps in information and documentation; identify changes that could indicate a possible change in a customer’s status; and classify customers appropriately.
- Prepare relevant correspondence to customers whose records require remediation.
- Liaise with stakeholders within the business in order to obtain required information and documentation for specified customers.
- Enter customers’ information in the relevant application(s).
- Prepare relevant reports in relation to specified customers for submission to the regulatory authorities.
- Liaison with client teams to resolve data discrepancies.
- Maintenance of compliance data in document management systems
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation including but not limited to the Foreign Account Tax Compliant Act (FATCA) and other similar legislation.
- Compliance qualification desirous.
- Experience with PACER and World Check applications would be beneficial.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality. Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to produce work to tight deadlines.
- Accuracy, quality and timeliness of reports and satisfaction of compliance standards.