Our Telco client needs a data centre, service & Implementation Manager to join their growing team. You will be the proactive advocate for Corporate and Government customers while overseeing the implementation of service to Data Center & Managed Services customers.
This includes responsibility to ensure that the end to end processes that support the Customers are working effectively.
- Manage the Data Centre environment, processes and controls.
- Manage the implementation process for Data Centre and managed services customers.
- Project manage customer orders
- Work with Account Managers and the customer to identify and agree customer requirements.
- Manage and be the single point of contact for all escalated service issues for the customer.
- Hold regular service meetings with identified key customers. Qualifications and Experience
- Have completed CCNA or similar, with at least 3 other relevant professional accreditations.
- Strong knowledge of Citrix, Virtualisation, storage and security.
- Technical project management and onboarding experience.
- Over five (5+) years experience in Data Centre and Managed Services Program/ Service Delivery/Technical Support in the Telecommunications or Information Technology Industry.
- Detailed knowledge of products and solutions offered in the Telecommunications/IT industry, specifically in the managed services environment is essential.
If you are interested in this or similar roles please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.