Client Overview / Role Purpose
Permanent role in a top offshore law firm in Bermuda.
- To act as an ambassador for the firm.
- To support the corporate team and other departments if required.
- This role is open to Bermudians and expats.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a senior or executive legal secretary in corporate at a top offshore/international firm.
- Essential that the candidate has general corporate experience, plus funds and/or transactional work.
- Ability to type at 60-70 wpm plus is essential with high accuracy.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and dictation software.
- The secretary must be able to perform all administrative and secretarial tasks to a high level with minimum supervision.
- Ability to support partners, senior associates, junior associates and other secretaries and paralegals in the team.
- Must be able to work under pressure in high pressured environments.
- Legal secretarial or paralegal qualification is preferred.
Salary: US 60-70k DOE plus relocation package.