Corporate Administrator/Senior Corporate Administrator required – Full time, Permanent positions
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining company registers and attending to Cayman Islands regulatory filing for the entities in the portfolio;
- Dealing with day to day correspondence and administrative matters relating to the entities, originating responses as appropriate under the guidance of the Directors as necessary;
- Liaising with third parties, including auditors, attorneys, investment bankers and onshore trustees;
- Ensuring that the companies, trusts and partnerships are administered in accordance with their constitutional documents and any other relevant documents; and
- Liaising with the Accounting and Compliance departments in relation to invoicing and satisfaction of due diligence requirements.
Knowledge and experience required
- Undergraduate degree in business related subject or ICSA or STEP qualified is desirable but not essential.
- The applicant must have at least two years solid corporate administration experience from a reputable law firm/corporate company for the corporate administrator position and three or more for the senior corporate administrator job.
- Proficiency in CORIS, EDMS, ViewPoint, and Microsoft Office software is essential.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of corporate structures and processes.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours when required.
- Caymanians and status/PR holders only.
Salary: US $70-90k DOE