Corporate Administrator required for top law firm in George Town
Our client has one permanent position available for a corporate administrator. Caymanians and status/PR holders only.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Maintaining company registers and attending to Cayman Islands regulatory filing for the entities in the portfolio;
• Dealing with day to day correspondence and administrative matters relating to the entities, originating responses as appropriate under the guidance of the Team Leaders/Lawyer as necessary;
• Liaising with third parties, including auditors, attorneys, investment bankers and onshore trustees;
• Ensuring that the companies, trusts and partnerships are administered in accordance with their constitutional documents and any other relevant documents; and
• Liaising with the Accounting and Compliance departments in relation to invoicing and satisfaction of due diligence requirements.
Knowledge and experience required:
• Undergraduate degree in business related subject or ICSA or STEP qualified is desirable.
• The applicant must have at least one year corporate administration experience.
• Proficiency in CORIS, EDMS, ViewPoint, and Microsoft Office software.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Solid understanding of corporate structures and processes.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours when required.
• Caymanians and status/PR holders only.