Our client has a permanent full time position available for a Caymanian/status holder corporate administrator with at least three years relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining company registers and attending to Cayman Islands regulatory filing for the entities in the portfolio;
- Dealing with day to day correspondence and administrative matters relating to the entities, originating responses as appropriate under the guidance of the Directors as necessary;
- Liaising with third parties, including auditors, attorneys, investment bankers and onshore trustees;
- Ensuring that the companies, trusts and partnerships are administered in accordance with their constitutional documents and any other relevant documents; and
- Liaising with the Accounting and Compliance departments in relation to invoicing and satisfaction of due diligence requirements.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Undergraduate degree in business related subject or ICSA or STEP qualified is desirable.
- The applicant must have at least three years corporate administration experience.
- Proficiency in CORIS, EDMS, ViewPoint, and Microsoft Office software is essential.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of corporate structures and processes.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours when required.
- Open to Caymanians and status holders.
Salary is US $60-68k dependent on experience.