My client is seeking an experienced Caymanian (or candidates not requiring a work permit) Compliance Officer. Should hold 5+ years relevant experience and a recognized compliance certification.
- Performs due diligence and background checks
- Prepare clear and concise papers or reports based on the results of research and investigations performed
- Internal Quality Control Reviews
- Liaise with CIMA
- MLRO responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree required.
- The post holder must hold ACAMS, FE or other relevant compliance qualification
- Min 5 years’ experience in compliance related work, of which 2 years should be in a supervisory position.
- Knowledge of the Proceeds of Crime Law, Money Laundering Regulations, Regulatory Laws and regulations are an asset
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge of compliance research databases
- Sound analytical skills with specific experience analyzing financial statements.