A number of my clients are seeking Chartered Secretaries to join their busy firms on a contract basis, most roles with a strong view to permanency after 3-6 months.
The successful candidate will report to the Co Sec Manager. This role will involve providing board support services and the day to day administration of and secretarial functions to a large portfolio of companies.
- Providing corporate secretarial/registered office services to a large portfolio of investment funds;
- Preparing and attending client board meetings in the capacity of company secretary including the preparation of board packs and taking minutes of such meetings;
- Working closely with other offices and clients worldwide to ensure timely delivery of a high quality service;
- Preparation of Company Resolutions, preparing and making filings with the Registrar of Companies and CIMA on a timely basis;
- Minimum 3 years experience as a company secretary to a portfolio of investment funds;
- Professionally qualified as a chartered secretary and/or have a law degree;
- An in depth knowledge of legal structures and the ongoing requirements of the Cayman Islands Company Law and CIMA regulations relating to investment funds preferred;
- Candidates who have ViewPoint and BoardVantage will be preferred; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and organizational skills and leadership abilities.