CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER - Investment Banking
- Effectively handle customer requests, receive and enter orders, identify and resolve problems in order to meet the needs of our high net worth customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Proactively provide a consistent and reliable customer service experience and promote the retention of high net worth customer base.
- Track unresolved issues to completion through the appropriate departments and systems.
- Increase the Company’s market share in the private banking and wealth management industry through referrals, as well as through external prospecting, selling and cross-selling the company’s products and services, and strengthening the relationship between the company and its high net worth customers and prospects.
- Manage accounts for high net worth customers.
- Assist wealth advisors with preparing investment policy statements.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of trades processed.
- Complete research reports when requested.
- Generate targeted levels of revenues by growing and managing customer portfolios.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- First Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related area
- Three (3) years related experience in a similar role in an investment company or private bank.
Specialized Knowledge & Training Requirement
- Techniques for selling financial products & services.
- Knowledge of the Company’s products and services and industry jargons.
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s operating systems, procedures and policies.
- Excellent PC skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and trading platforms
- Superior customer experience skills with advanced interpersonal & diplomacy skills
The salary range is USD45,000 to USD60,000