Our media client is seeking an Ad Sales Representative to join their expanding Sales team. As an Ad Sales Representative you will use your experience to sell and coordinate innovative advertising solutions to help our clients, helping them to reach their consumers through our print and digital product offerings. You will be charged with developing and strengthening relationships with advertisers and agencies, as well as internal stakeholders, while also hitting your personal revenue targets. As a proven self-starter with strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth while helping our clients grow their businesses through advertising and marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, grow, and nurture relationships directly with clients through outreach and inquiries
- Manage client relationships to make sure needs are being met, and understand their business objectives in order to grow the business through more strategic partnerships
- Prepare sales presentations and pitch business opportunities to clients in person
- Maintains professional and market knowledge by attending, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Responsible for hitting key metrics of the Ad Sales business
- Maintains accurate accounts of all sales activities, including prospecting calls, meetings, and contracts, regularly monitoring and communicating these metrics to senior leaders
- Be personable, approachable and able to connect with the team and throughout the business
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
The ideal candidate should have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great work ethic and able to manage your time effectively
- Ability to analyze market and customer trends and respond accordingly
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Optimistic attitude
- Competitive nature
- Leadership capabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Base salary is CI$26,000 - 36,000.00 per year + plus commission on sales.
If you are interested in this role email email@example.com for more information.