- If you deserve it, you can have it.
- There’s only one way worth doing things; the right way.
- An honest day’s work is and honest day’s work. It doesn’t matter if your collar is white or blue.
- Don’t waste food. Don’t waste water. Don’t waste electricity. Don’t waste anything.
- Travel and charity are the only two things you can spend your money on that make you richer.
- Your happiness is nobody’s responsibility but your own.
- Everything works out in the end. If it’s not working out, it’s not the end.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Whenever you hate something, it hates you back: people, situations and inanimate objects alike.
- Perception is reality, until proved otherwise.
- There’s more than one way to live your life.
- Secrets are things we tell people one at a time.
- You can have it all. You probably just can’t have it all at once.
- Embrace growing older, it is a privilege denied to many.
- If at first you don’t succeed. Try, try again. Then quit. There no point in being a damn fool about it. – W. C. Fields
The Job Blog
And…That’s all Folks!