People are sometimes wary of recruitment agencies when they are dipping their toe into the job market. What can they do for me? In my experience, depending on circumstance, you may be in need of assistance as you’re attending your very first interview; writing a resume for the first time in 5 years or perhaps you’re so long with your current employer you need advice on the market and what companies are looking for from people today. There are lots of variables, so let me tell you why you should register with Baraud… basically because you have nothing to lose!
Firstly, we do not charge any fees to candidates! Often the initial face to face meeting with a consultant here can clarify your own reasons for looking for a new job in the first place as well as having a fresh perspective from an experienced recruiter to point you in the right direction.
In this economic climate it is inadvisable to be complacent regardless of how talented you are. Although jobs are still forthcoming in the Cayman Islands (fortunately) competition is rife.
Here are just some of the benefits of registering (this applies for both temporary, temp to hire and perm candidates at all levels):
- Interact with a human being (!) who can assess your interview style from a face to face meeting.
- Receive professional advice on writing your resume.
- Receive interview tips as well as guidance through the client process from start to finish.
- Hear feedback – it won’t always be happy news but it’s good to hear both the positive and the negative.
- Choice – hear about all the opportunities we have that suit your skills and choose what’s best for you. We can open the doors, we get roles on exclusively with our clients that you would not hear about otherwise.
- We save you time! We really do. Let us do all the leg work
- If you’re open to temping it can help you to increase your skills and experience and so improve your resume.
- Assist with offers and salary negotiations.
Essentially we are a one-stop solution for all your recruitment needs! To get started, all you need to do is check out Baraud.com and send your up to date resume to Recruitment@Baraud.com and let us take it from there.